Advertise With Us!
Would you like to advertise your product or service? Become an NTP-Preferred Vendor!
A National Crisis...
- The average American consumes 141 lbs. of sugar/sweeteners annually.
Diabetes is up from 1.6 million in 1958 to 15.1 million in 2004.
Cardiovascular disease occurs in 75% of the US population.
Due to rising healthcare costs and less than satisfactory results with our conventional healthcare paradigm more and more people are seeking information, ideas and alternative solutions for achieving health and vitality. Nutrition information is at the heart of this growing movement. Conventional ideas about food are being turned upside down because the old food pyramid just isn't working.
- Nutritional Therapy Practitioners are on the leading edge; they are among the very few that are actually trained in this unique nutritional paradigm. Join us on the front line as people discover what good nutrition really is and how to get real results by taking charge of their health through diet and whole food nutrition.
- NTPtalk is a national community of 217 (and growing) Nutritional Therapy Practitioners and their clients.
- NTPtalk's audience is a niche market with very dedicated buying habits i.e., organic, sustainable whole foods, pastured meat and eggs, healthy, green lifestyle goods and services.
- Preferred Vendor Status: our Marketplace Vendors are endorsed by NTPtalk and recommended to our NTPs, clients and visitors as a resource.
- NTPtalk's additional visitor traffic is made up of those seeking nutrition information for a healthier lifestyle.
- NTPtalk features nutrition articles written by professional nutritionists along with NTP recommended recipes.
NTPtalk's audience is unique in that it has a dedicated membership of over 200 Nutritional Therapy Practitioners who participate in the private NTPtalk discussion board attached to the site. NTPtalk is the heart of the nationwide NTP community. Our membership guarantees the readership of our NTPs along with their clients, friends and family to whom they refer to this site for its' information, resources, goods and services.
Additionally, NTPtalk draws public viewers and internet visitors from across the country and around the world who are in search of professional nutrition information. We are the only community of professional nutritionists who are dedicated to the Weston A. Price and Price-Pottenger recommendations for proper nourishment and therefore, a very dedicated niche market.
For Advertising Sales Contact:
Bev Hartsfield, NTP
Erin Gaines, NTP, CHFS
For Advertising Specifications and Rates, please download our Media Kit
To view our Display Advertisements. click here.
To view our Classified Listings, click here.